Who is covered by this policy
All visitors ("visitors") who visit the site www.ifaglobal.net and provide information to IFA Global online are covered under this Policy.
Information covered by this policy
This Policy seeks to cover private information of the Visitors provided to IFA Global online as also any information collected by the server from the visitor's browser. ("The Information").
The features of the policy:
- All Information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitor with the best possible services.
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organization unless the same is necessary to enable IFA Global to provide you services or information, or the same is necessary or required pursuant to any norms under Indian Law or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed to with IFA Global. Needless to add, confidentiality norms as applicable shall be adhered to.
- IFA Global also may disclose information about you as permitted or required by law.
- At IFA Global, we value your relationship and will at all times strive to ensure your privacy.
- I understand and accept that IFA Global maintains the website www.indiaforex.in (going ahead referred to as "the Site" or "the IFA Global website") to provide visitors with information about IFA Global, its services and products. I also accept that visitors to the Site are required to read the below terms, and use of the Site constitutes my acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms, and the changes therein to the Website Usage Terms from time to time, relating to my usage of the website as communicated and made available on the IFA Global website.
- I am aware and accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in the favor of IFA Global under applicable copyright laws and is also protected otherwise under general intellectual property law.
- I understand and accept that all information submitted by me through the IFA Global website shall be deemed property of IFA Global. On initiating a contact through the IFA Global website I agree to being contacted by the IFA Global or any other entities with whom the IFA Global has entered into an arrangement.
- I agree that I shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the IFA Global website, except that which I may download for my own personal, non-commercial use.
- I agree that I will not use the IFA Global website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Website Usage Terms. I also agree I will not use the IFA Global website in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the website.
- IFA Global reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
- I understand and accept that IFA Global is not responsible for the availability of content or other services on third party sites linked from the IFA Global Advisors website. I am aware that my access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at my own risk and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by IFA Global Advisors in any way. IFA Global Advisors does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third party websites.
- IFA Global Advisors shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the IFA Global Advisors to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- "Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the IFA Global Advisors, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
- I understand and accept IFA Global Advisors has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Website Usage Terms at any time and will modify the date in the terms. Changed Terms and Conditions shall be communicated to me on the IFA Global Advisors website. By using the services, I shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Website Usage Terms.
- I accept that the Courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of dealings with IFA Global Advisors and all disputes will be governed by the laws of India.